Sunday, September 13, 2015

I'm back in the U.S.A.! But Still Have Posts To Catch Up On! September 13, 2015

I'm back in the U.S.A.! But Still Have Posts To Catch Up On! September 13, 2015

Hi all!

Sorry for such delays in blogging. I got back to the U.S. on September 5, flying into Philadelphia to see the sights there and for a culture shock adjustment. I was with people who spoke my language, ate very similar things to what I was used to but also I was still taking the on-off bus to see the sights around town. "Philly" is amazing city and I took way too many pictures (as usual!) and spent 4 days there but could easily spend a week. Amazing!

More about that later. I still have to catch up on Edinburgh, Scotland, The Lake District, UK where Beatrix Potter had a house (who wrote the Peter Rabbit books), Bruge, Belgium, (love that beautiful city! so many swans!), and now, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. our nation's first capitol!

Anyway, I think I will get to finish Edinburgh, later today. I am catching up with friends at home so, hopefully, Tuesday I can crank out a few more posts. Take care all! Have a great Sunday!

                                                        Sincerely,


                                                        A Woman Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment