Thursday, February 23, 2023

Yummy Desserts! Farggi - Ponche de Segovia - Segovian Pastry

 Okay, so whenever I go to a new city or country I love to try the unique food. I went on a one day 13 hour tour of 3 cities. One of which was Segovia.

I stayed in Segovia many years ago. Our tour guide suggested we try the local pastry “Ponche de Segovia”.



Farggi Cafe


So, I tried it. The cake is light and fluffy with a rich pudding style filling. I also ordered Spanish hot chocolate. It is similar to American chocolate pudding but just a little bit thinner. You can drink it or use a spoon to enjoy it.


Here are some other delicious looking options. Waffles are very popular here as well as specialty coffees.


And here are the 2 owners of the cafe. Good food, clean modern environment, nice ladies!

Fargo Cafe
Calle San Francisco 1
40001 Segovia, Spain
farggicafesg@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment