Monday, July 6, 2015

Barcelona - La Rambla Bazaar Part 2

Barcelona - La Rambla Bazaar Part 2
Okay, so the new stuff starts here! If you read my former blog about the Bazaar you saw that there was a lot of variety and quality but now I am going to show you stuff that I personally have never seen in my part of America.

Keep in mind, this market was, as far as I could see, impeccably clean and organized. I didn't see any flies or bugs. Just lots and lots of varieties. 

So, here goes! You saw some interesting and unique fish, now take a look at these meats!
Anyone that has traveled has seen this before. (again, but not in America!) Jamon - cured pork leg. This is the way they sell it and they slice it off of here.


Now, I don't know if you can see this or not, but the chicken still has it's head on! I think, in Europe, they are careful not to waste anything. 





How about this? Rabbit! We eat it in America but it's not too often that we see it in a meat market. (or maybe that's just me!)





I think this is like "tripe" (stomach) but not sure.
 





Pig's ear. We have this in jars but I haven't seen it fresh.
Sheep brains
Pig feet and tail
Sheep head
I believe this is a cow snout
 
Sheep tongue
I think these are just miscellaneous parts so that nothing is wasted. I see tongue there. The rest I am not sure.

Pretty cool huh?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment