Thursday, July 30, 2015

H10 Duque de Louie, Hotel in Lisbon, Portugal July 15-18, 2015

H10 Duque de Louie, Hotel in Lisbon, Portugal July 15-18, 2015
So, I ran out of room describing Lisbon so
I am making a separate post for this hotel.
H10 has only been open since March. I found them on a search engine and was very happy with my stay.

They paid great attention to detail and the prices
were very reasonable for what you got.

First of all, here is my room. Isn't it lovely?

It is almost a straight shoot to downtown where the town square is and walking down there, you pass the shopping district.
There is a breakfast that you can pay for and the food was wonderful.
I had risotto with mushrooms and parmesan cheese

and lime mousse with white chocolate
for dessert
 
I had room service the first night to try to get started on downloading my pictures to start getting caught up with my blog. It has taken me 2 weeks and I am almost done!
Here is a picture of the lobby, 
 and the dining room/restaurant manager.
I was also able to take pictures of the people
at the front desk.

I would definitely stay here again when coming back to Lisbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment