Thursday, August 6, 2015

An Update - I'm Traveling Again (The UK & Maybe Scotland) July 30 - August ??)

An Update - I'm Traveling Again (the UK & maybe Scotland) July 30 - August ??)

Hi all!

I just about finished my postings from my cruise and Lisbon and after 2 weeks got restless and took off. This time it is the UK.

I have been to London several times so this time I wanted to go to the countryside. I was in London 3 days and now, after 3 days, I am leaving The Cotswolds for Bath.

I have a book about the Cotswolds that I have had for a long time and here I am! I am having a lovely time. 

After Bath I am taking off for The Lake District where Beatrice Potter, who wrote Peter Rabbit, owned several acres up on a hill.

It's possible that I will also go to Edinburg, Scotland on this trip. I have company coming in on August 18 so must be back for that.

Like usual, I took many, many pictures of the homes in this beautiful countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment