Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 18, 2015 I'm Back In Paris - Been In The UK for 15 Days



August 18, 2015 I'm Back In Paris. Been In The UK for 15 Days

Hi all! So, I am back in Paris! Had a great trip. This one I didn't plan from start to finish. I mostly improvised. So much so, that I got a train to London and a hotel for 3 nights and didn't have any other secure plans so border patrol had a few more questions for me to get in the country.

Anyway, here is what you have to look forward to.

London, The British Museum, Local Pub

The Cotswolds, Beautiful Thatched Roof District of the UK

Bath, the town of Jane Austen, who wrote Pride & Prejudice and Persuasion and other novels

Edinburgh, Scotland, during festival

Loch Ness, where the Loch Ness monster supposedly abides

Glencoe, Scotland (where the Glencoe Massacre took place. I had a relative that survived this!)

The Lake District, UK (Where Beatrix Potter who wrote the Peter Rabbit books and William Wadsworth lived)

I have company coming from the U.S. tomorrow but I will see what I can get to before that time and maybe during their stay.

Take care!




No comments:

Post a Comment