Monday, March 16, 2015

So, I Bought Myself A Bike . . .

March 14, 2015 - So, I bought myself a bike . . .

. . . not a new  fancy one. Just a bike. It's a little bit rusty on the pedals and spokes but it has a new seat and a new headlight and tail light. And its not new so maybe no one will want to steal it!  I've been told that a lot. Watch out! Someone's gonna wanna steal it!
I also wanted a basket. So, I got that too. I got kinda tired of walking everywhere. Yeah, I got to slow down and see things but also, it was a bit time consuming to get there and, guess what? I can still stop and take pictures! Win - win!

So, here are some of the sights that I have been able to see on my extended trips around the city.




So, here's Julianne Moore! A familiar face!





This is the Place de la Republique. It is where 1.6 million people gathered recently to declare that they won't tolerate the lack of freedom of speech. There were more people on the streets of Paris in this march than at the end of World War II. And, this is right down the street from my house!


Here is a doll store and maybe a doll hospital.  All kinds of doll things and accessories. I remember taking my doll to the doll hospital when I was a child.


And here is a children's toy store.  Notice the Star Wars type costume.  There is also The Incredible Hulk, Buzz Lightyear, Captain America, Darth Vadar and, in the other window, Disney princesses.  Hey, who doesn't like a princess!

Now we come to, did I really have to come all the way to Paris to see these?


Domino's Pizza delivery motorcycles
 
or this one . .
 
 
Hey, we all wanna get into shape.

So, here's my bike.



Ok, so I wanted to show you that it blends in enough with the other guys, but . . .






. . . it also has the power to stand alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment