Saturday, May 30, 2015

No Internet in Southern France May 19 - May 27

No Internet In Southern France, May 19 - May 27

So, I could not get a dependable internet signal in southern France where I was staying in Laroque D'Alberes, so tomorrow is catch-up day. Southern France was absolutely beautiful! I have lots of pictures and I had lots of fun and I learned lots of stuff.

Again, tomorrow I will fill you in. Then I will be taking the "Red Bus" - the tourist bus, to just go around and look at touristy stuff.

I went to the movies for the first time here in Paris the other day. I saw Kiera Knightley in "Girls Only". It was in English with French subtitles. I learned that they say "vo" on the billboard, meaning, original version. That is what I need to look for if I want to see it in English. They sold popcorn but me and one other person were the only people ordering it. They have salted or popcorn with sugar as their choices.

Yesterday I went with my French friend Anne to see Kate Winslet in a movie about the making of the gardens of Versailles. In English it is called "A Little Chaos". It was pretty good!

By the way, tomorrow is Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment