Friday, June 12, 2015

Hi all! Sorry for the posting delays!

Hi all! Sorry for the posting delays!

I had some "technical difficulties" with various daily life things but am getting back on track now.

I have friends in Paris from my home town and we have been hanging out a bit and I will be going to Barcelona on Sunday with their family.

I will be posting without pictures tonight (as I have another guest that I will be getting together with very early tomorrow) then I will post pictures tomorrow afternoon. I would like to get these posts up for you to hear what is happening and for somethings for you to look forward to.

Take care all!

My motto for my life is:

(What is important is)

"The memories that I make,
The lessons that I learn,
And the love that I share."

No comments:

Post a Comment