Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Posting Updates July 1, 2015

Posting Updates July 1, 2015

Hello everyone! I had another banner day recently, thanks to all of you, where I had 40 views in one day! Thank you! My highest, so far, was 60 views in 1 day! I didn't know I even knew that many people! Again, thank you!

So, tomorrow I hope to get my posting done about my trip to Barcelona. Fabulous, by the way! Then Thursday I leave on a 9-day cruise on MSC Opera and here is where I am going:

1. Milan, Italy, viewing the town and Expo 2015
2. Venice, Italy. This is where my cruise leaves from but I am going a day early to sightsee a little. I am going on a boat tour for 2 hours. To, "see what I can see"
3. My first port of call is: Bari, Italy.
4. Then Piraeus, Greece
5. Then Constanta, Romania
6. Then Sochi, Russia (where the winter Olympic games were held)
7. Then Istanbul, Turkey (where I already have been but this is my dropping off point)
8. Then I am flying to Lisbon, Portugal
9. Then, we will see from there. But this is what you have to look forward to. So far.

Take care all! I hope you are all having a remarkable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment