Thursday, April 2, 2015

And Off We Go! Sweden

And Off We Go! Sweden

So, Monday night I took off for Stockholm, Sweden. I'm off on my first sub-adventure. I arrived a little after midnight, took a local bus from the airport and arrived into the City of Stockholm at around 1:15 a.m. It was a little hard to get a great picture of the city that late at night but it looks beautiful! I checked into my hotel and wow! It is everything that TripAdvisor said it was.

I am not to sure how to pick a hotel in another city, let alone another country so I have to leave it to the experts. And TripAdvisor wasn't kidding. Take a look at this room!


This is a shot from just inside the door so you know the room isn't large but it is clean and nicely laid out. I have a beautiful view out onto the river and double window closures so it can be dark and night and wonderful view during the day!


Here is a shot at the bathroom. Looking off to your right, you see a white round thing. That is the sink! Yes, that is what I said, sink.

This is the sink set up. A white stone covers the drain so the water runs on the stone then underneath into the drain.  Very Zen!

And, take a look at this shower! A waterfall overhead!

I had a wonderful shower, took off my makeup and jumped into bed. I had a magnificient 4 hours of sleep then, snap! I'm up! Can't tell you why I have been doing that but I did have a wonderful rest and booked this same hotel for my return trip to Stockholm on Monday.

Tomorrow there will be more on the City of Stockholm. Just you wait and see!



No comments:

Post a Comment